Take your mixing control to the next level with the dLive C2500 C Class Control Surface from Allen & Heath. This control surface for the dLive MixRack packs 20 faders over 6 layers, built-in audio I/O, audio networking, a 12” touchscreen, and innovative Harmony UI into a compact unit that is easy to integrate into any size setup. Drawing from their extensive knowledge and deep understanding of modern tech such as smartphones and tablets, Allen & Heath has designed the C2500 to be effortlessly intuitive.
Achieve instant familiarity with your controls with the C2500’s 12” capacitive touchscreen. This large screen gives you instant response to every pinch, swipe, drag-and-drop, or tap of the finger. Customize your menu by setting up “widget” areas to keep track of your scenes, meters, FX, and other controls. Additionally, high-grip rotary knobs add a tactile element to the controls, giving you precise control over key processing functions and harmonizing with the visual feedback displayed on the screen.
Adjust the mixing interface with customizable presets that help you mix the way you work best. Great for artists who want a personalized experience, as well as installers who need to set up a venue for a guest user, the C2500 features a Harmony User Interface that allows intuitive, nearly instantaneous workflow.
As with all components of their dLive series, Allen & Heath designed the C2500 Control Surface to work transparently, so you can focus less on the technical details and more on your creativity. As such, the C2500 gives you tons of options that let you layer and sculpt your sound into something unique. Every input or mix can be assigned to any and every layer, virtual scribble strips let you label and identify inputs and mixes at-a-glance for fast and easy navigation, and 19 assignable Softkeys and 3 pages of 6 assignable rotaries provide even more options to stretch your imagination.
- 20 faders
- Fully assignable layout – 120 fader strips
- Harmony UI integrates screen and wrap-around controlsSingle 12” capacitive touchscreen
- Gesture control – pinch, swipe, drag ‘n drop
- Dedicated multi-mode EQ view
- Configurable widget areas for Scenes, meters, FX and more
- 3 pages of 6 assignable rotaries
- 19 assignable SoftKeys
- Engineer’s Wedge and IEM fader strips
- Comprehensive multipoint metering
- Daylight visibility
- USB stereo recording and playback
- 6 XLR mic/line in, 6 XLR line out
- 1 digital st AES3 in, 1 digital st AES3 out
- Connection hubGigaACE gigabit link to MixRack
- DX link for I/O expansion
- I/O Port – 128 ch 96 kHz
- 2x Network ports
- Wordclock BNC I/O
- Video output